- “Notes from an Eva Hesse Walking Tour,” in Speed of Resin, ed. Sal Randolph and David Richardson. Dispersed Holdings, 2019.
- “Archiving the Now,” in Art’s Biggest Stage: Collecting the Venice Biennale, 2007-2019, ed. Brian Sholis. Yale University Press, 2019.
- Ulises Carrión’s Early Books, Princeton University Library Graphic Arts Blog, October 2018
Gossip as a Social Network, In the Mesh, May 2018
- Review: Sandra Erbacher at SPACE and Border Patrol, Temporary Art Review, April 2018
- Control: Publishing as Cybernetic Practice, interview with Stephen Willats, Avant.org, January 2018
- Artist-Run Reading Spaces panel transcript, Blonde Art Books, October 2017
- Gossip As Communication System, Are.na Blog, July 2017
- Screen Life and Shelf Life, with David Senior, in Art Libraries Journal Vol. 41, no.3, 2016; also appears in Library of the Printed Web: Collected Works 2013–2017, ed. Paul Soulellis
- Pirate Libraries and the Fight for Open Information, in The Media: Immaterial
Digital Labor Issue, 2015